Contest Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. The rules provided below (“Contest Rules”) are the rules for the Amazing Tans Best ‘Sun’ photo contest offered through its Amazing Tans Facebook page at the following URL https://www.facebook.com/AmazingTans (the “Contest”). You accept the Contest Rules by submitting any photos, text and any other content or information (collectively “Materials”) through https://www.facebook.com/AmazingTans (“Amazing Tans Facebook Page”) or by using the hashtag #bestsuntan on Instagram or Twitter to be considered for the Contest. If you do not have legal authority or do not agree with the Contest Rules, you may not participate in the Contest and will not be eligible for any award or prize. Amazing Tans. reserves the right in its sole discretion to alter any of the Contest Rules at any time.
- How to Enter. ‘Like’ Amazing Tans Facebook Page. Using the Submission form, upload a photo showcasing your ‘sun’ tan. Photos can also be submitted on Instagram and Twitter with the hashtag #bestsuntan. All entries, once submitted, become the property of the Amazing Tans. Any incomplete entries will not be eligible. Only one entry is allowed per person; faces must be included in the picture; both sunless and spray tans applicable; photos must be approved by the moderator before they are uploaded to the gallery. Once photos are uploaded to the gallery, voting begins. The photo with the most ‘Likes’ (votes) at the end of the contest period will be announced the winner.
- Winning. Amazing Tans shall select all winners at its sole discretion. Winner will be notified via e-mail and Facebook. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. If these rules differ from any promotional or other materials published in connection with the Contest, these rules shall control.
- Conditions. Prizes are non-transferable. No cash redemption or substitution will be allowed, except at Amazing Tans’ sole discretion. Amazing Tans also reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest or these Official Contest Rules if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Amazing Tans’ reasonable control impairs the integrity of this Contest, as determined by Amazing Tans, in its sole discretion.
- Consent and Indemnification. Entrants are solely responsible for their own actions and agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Amazing Tans, their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and divisions and the officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, assigns and licensees from and against any claim or cause of action, any liability for losses, damages or injuries arising in connection with their participation in the Contest or the award of a prize, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize or participation in any Contest related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. You acknowledge and agree that any Materials you submit may be made available by Amazing Tans for viewing, rating and commenting by the public. You acknowledge that comments or ratings that you disagree with or are not content about may be published or otherwise become associated with Materials that you submit to Amazing Tans. By submitting Materials to Amazing Tans, you waive any privacy expectations that you may have with respect to the Materials.
- Disclaimers. Entries that are lost, received after the Contest period, misdirected, incorrect, garbled, or incompletely received, for any reason, including by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, incompatibility or technical errors occurring on any social media site on which the Contest is conducted will not be eligible for consideration in the Contest. Entries will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institute) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Amazing Tans., in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person that it determines has tampered with the entry process, the integrity of the voting process, or the operation of the Amazing Tans Facebook Page. Use of bots or other automated process to enter Contests is prohibited and may result in disqualification at the sole discretion of Amazing Tans. Amazing Tans. further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Contest at any time without prior notice if any fraud, technical failures or any other factors beyond Amazing Tans’ reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Amazing Tans. in its sole discretion, and/or to select a winner for the prize from eligible Materials received prior to the cancellation. Amazing Tans is not to be held accountable for any technical issues which may occur as a result of using the Facebook site.
AMAZING TANS. MAKES NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, AS REGARDS THIS CONTEST OR THE MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING
ANY PRIZE OR ANY COMPONENT OF ANY PRIZE. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE AMAZING TANS FACEBOOK PAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, AMAZING TANS. RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- Miscellaneous. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is not available to those residing in jurisdictions where such contests are prohibited. Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Contest Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Contest will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, exclusively by binding. Any and all claims, judgments and awards in connection with the Contest shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred in connection with the Contest but in no event attorneys fees; and under no circumstances will an entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and hereby waives all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. These Contest Rules will bind all contestants, and their respective heirs, representatives, successors and permitted assigns. These Contest Rules supersede any prior oral or written agreements relating to rules or procedures for the Contest. These Contest Rules will not be construed to impose upon Amazing Tans. any obligations for any losses, debts or other obligations incurred by any Contest participant.